BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

At Home With Elle


I'm super excited about the new move with Bob. We are going to find a great apartment/loft and finally move in together. Okay, so maybe I'm jumping the gun, but interior decorating makes me so excited! Ive already picked the theme, Hollywood Regency, and for Christmas instead of my matching TiffanyandCo. necklace and bracelet, I had Bob buy all of Z Gallerie at Green Hills Mall. Crazy? Maybe, but I cant help myself. The 1930's theme of "Hollywood Regency" is full of damask, pops of bright colors, and push button pillows. So get excited with me to view a lot of great (and not so great) pieces to put into my new home. You can find my new decor at http://athomewithelle.blogspot.com/ !

Love,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment